2020 continues to be a rollercoaster year. We've all had to adapt and make significant changes to even the simplest, every day ways we live and work.
As this 'new normal' continues to shift and evolve, our 7-point guide to car buyers' wants and needs in the 'new normal' will help you understand what role the virus is playing in people's decisions to buy a car.
The guide includes analysis on car buyers' preferences to:
- Delay or continue with their purchase.
- Choosing between new vs. used .
- Changes in price point of car .
- Preferred dealer contact method.
- Most wanted in-dealership experience.
- Plus, our key recommendations for how you can adapt further to these changes.
The eBay Motors Group Consumer Insight panel is an online survey of 529 car buyers on Motors.co.uk, carried out in August and September 2020.
Download the full report here